The first written mention of the village Tuczno come from 1306 years. Less than 30 years later in 1338 established the oldest building in existence today - Castle Wedel. The nucleus of the present city was probably a Slavic settlement. Tuczno in 1331 received city rights on nearly Brandenburg. However, since the earlier years now, the city was a private family owned Wedel, whose representatives were important figures in contemporary Wielkopolska. Their governments lasted until the mid-eighteenth century, when the source Wedel-Tuczyńskich completely expired.
Visiting time: 1h