About Grand Tour of Los Angeles
See the famous sights of Hollywood and Los Angeles on this comprehensive sightseeing tour. Take this full-day city tour and visit the major highlights of Los Angeles, like Olvera Street, the birthplace of Los Angeles. See the footprints and handprints of your favorite movie stars at Grauman’s Chinese Theatre, take photos of the iconic Hollywood sign, enjoy a delicious lunch at the LA Farmers Market and more!
Take this grand tour of Los Angeles for a full day of sightseeing fun. Your expert guide will lead you through Los Angeles' top attractions and famous sites. Visit Grauman’s Chinese Theatre and see its celebrity footprints and handprints. Cruise down the legendary Hollywood Boulevard, the beautiful Sunset Strip and the glamorous Rodeo Drive. Visit the famous Venice Beach and stop at the Los Angeles Farmers Market for a fresh and delicious lunch (not included). Continue to Olvera Street, Chinatown and all the other well-known sites you've seen countless times on TV and in the movies!
Stops and drive-bys included are:
- Grauman’s Chinese Theatre: see the footprints and handprints of your favorite movie legends
- Kodak Theatre: the crown jewel of Hollywood and home of the Oscars!
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: view over 2,000 stars on Hollywood's greatest boulevard
- Melrose Avenue: see the trendy shops and restaurants frequented by celebrities
- Beverly Hills: home to California’s rich and famous
- Sunset Strip: the playground of the stars
- Chinatown and Little Tokyo: home to local communities which embrace the ethnic cultures of China and Japan
- Rodeo Drive: see where the stars shop
- Westwood Village: the home of UCLA
- Los Angeles Farmers Market: famous for the unique shopping and eateries
- Olvera Street: the birthplace of Los Angeles, 1781
- Walt Disney Concert Hall: home to the Los Angeles Philharmonic
- Civic Center: one of the largest government centers in the United States
- Marina del Rey: the largest man-made small-boat harbor in the world
- Fisherman's Village: discover unique shops and restaurants along the waterfront
- Venice Beach: see muscle men and women pumping iron and roller skaters with guitars
Special Offer - Book now and save 5% on the recommended retail rate! - Book Now!