About New York City Hop-on Hop-off Tour, Ellis Island Fe
Everything you need to see New York with freedom and independence! Includes a ticket on the Ellis Island ferry (Statue of Liberty), and either Top of the Rock Observation Deck or the Empire State Building.
Design your own itinerary of Manhattan, Brooklyn and Harlem on a hop-on hop-off double-decker bus tour. In summer the top deck is open and in winter clear screens allow for unobstructed views of New York. Tickets are valid for 72 hours and there are over 40 stops around the city.
- Downtown Tour: View the most famous neighborhoods and attractions like Times Square, Madison Square Garden, Empire State Building, SoHo, Little Italy, Wall Street, Financial District, Lower East Side, United Nations, Rockefeller Center, Carnegie Hall and more.
- Uptown and Harlem Tour: Views of Fifth Avenue, Museum Mile, The Dakota, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center, Central Park, Metropolitan Museum of Art, The Guggenheim, Apollo Theater, Museum of Natural History, Museum of Modern Art and Harlem Market.
- Brooklyn Tour: Drive through trendy and historic neighborhoods with views of the Brooklyn Bridge. Pass the oasis of calm at Prospect Park, see stately mansions as well as the grand arches at Grand Army Plaza.
- Night Tour: Enjoy breathtaking views of the glittering Manhattan skyline and the Brooklyn Bridge lit against the night sky. Also make a stop at historic Fulton Ferry.
- Harbor Cruise: (seasonal) Hop aboard for a New York harbor cruise. Learn about the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the historic immigration center and the World Financial Center
- Museum of the City of New York: Embrace the past and future of NYC and celebrate the city's cultural diversity.
Special Offer - Save over 35% with this combo package - nearly half the cost you would pay for separate admission to each attraction and activity!
- Book Now!