About New York CityPass
Get the New York CityPASS, the best deal in the Big Apple. Your New York CityPASS saves you time and money as you skip long ticket queues for entry to six of New York's premier attractions.
Each ticket booklet is packed with useful information, including hours of operation, transport and contact information, plus insider tips so you can get the most out of your visit to New York City. It's all you need to see the best of the city that never sleeps!
Your New York CityPASS includes tickets to the following must-see attractions:
- Empire State Building Observatory and one audio tour. Bonus same-night general admission – enjoy a same-day second visit between 10pm and closing
- American Museum of Natural History with one Hayden Planetarium Space Show
- Museum of Modern Art (includes audio guide, films and admission to MoMA PS1)
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (includes all special exhibitions and same-day admission to The Cloisters museum and gardens)
- Option Ticket 1: Guggenheim Museum and one audio tour OR Top of the Rock admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Harbor Cruise (1-hour circling the islands) OR a Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise (your choice of a 2-hour Semi-Circle Cruise, a 2-hour Harbor Lights Cruise, a 75-minute Liberty Cruise, or The Beast speedboat tour)
Special Offer - Save up to USD$70 on six attractions (including the ferry ticket to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island) with one CityPASS - that's a saving of 38%, plus, you won't wait in long ticket lines! - Book Now!