About Private Tour: New York City by Chauffeured Classic
Experience New York City in comfort and style with a private tour in a classic car ! Choose to cruise New York City's streets in an open-top 1975 Chevrolet Caprice classic convertible or opt for the comfort of a 1964 Cadillac Sedan Deville during colder months. Both classic car tours are chauffeured by a knowledgeable native New Yorker who will show you the most fascinating areas of New York.
Your two-hour private tour in a mint-condition car begins in historic Greenwich Village, home to some of New York City's most influential residents over the decades. You'll also take a ride across the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline.
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Tours are conducted in English, however, since the tour is mostly visual, the tour can work wonderfully even if you have only a basic understanding of English.