About Private Tour: New York City by Limousine
Tour New York City in style by private limousine, with your own personal navigator to guide you! Your private guide is an experienced, knowledgeable native New Yorker, who will show you the most fascinating areas in New York City, and provide personalized attention on your special private tour of the Big Apple.
Your private tour begins in the historic West Village, home to some of the city's most influential residents. You'll then cross the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline. You will have the option to get out at most locations to explore and take photos.
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- The World Finacial Center (includes a visit to Ground Zero and the Wintergarden, an indoor palm tree atrium)
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Please note: This private tour is available with an English- or Spanish-speaking guide. Please advise the required language at the time of booking.