About NYC East Village Food Tour
What better way to tour New York City than to sample local food in the company of a knowledgeable guide? On this 2.5-hour walking tour, you'll learn about New York's food culture and taste some of the city's favorite and most famous flavors, while strolling through the East Village like a true New Yorker!
Your tasting adventure begins in the East Village, where you will meet your group and local food connoisseur. For 2.5 hours you'll be guided through the East Village neighborhood to try a vast selection of delicacies, from juicy hot dogs to old-fashioned egg creams. As you walk from one delicious tasting stop to another, you'll also get to hear the inside scoop and local tips about the famous historic and hip neighborhood and New York.
On this fun and delicious food tour you'll visit several tasting stops and East Village eateries and may sample:
- Homemade Eastern European style delicacies
- Quintessential New York hot dogs
- Delectable and unique ice cream flavors
- A hot slice of New York style cheese pizza at an authentic neighborhood pizza joint
- New York's most popular egg cream
- Luscious and creamy cupcakes
- Soft steamed dumplings
*Please Note: The tasting stops are subject to change without notice