About Private Tour: New York City by Jeep SUV
See New York in style as you cruise the streets on a private tour of the big apple in a safari style, brand-new modern Jeep Wrangler SUV. Your guide is an experienced and knowledgeable native New Yorker who will show you the sites of New York City on a sightseeing tour with a maximum of only four participants.
Your New York City Jeep SUV Tour starts in the historic West Village, the past and present home to some of the city's most influential residents. Get great views of Manhattan's famous skyline when you cross the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade.
Visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- The West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's Bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, an up and coming neighborhood home to the annual Film Festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- The Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges built in 1870
- The Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks