About The New York Pass
Tour New York City your own way with the flexible New York Pass. Enjoy free entry to more than 70 New York attractions, as well as discounts at top restaurants and retailers.
Choose from 70 unique attractions, then let the New York Pass do the rest. You'll receive discounts and special offers on shopping, dining and activities, plus a 180-page guidebook.
The New York Pass leaves you in control, allowing you to have the best, customized experience possible. Passes are available for one, two, three or seven days.
Attractions covered by the New York Pass include:
- 9/11 Memorial ticket
- American Museum of Natural History
- Brooklyn Children's Museum
- Carnegie Hall Tour
- Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ferry
- Empire State Building
- Guggenheim Museum
- Madame Tussauds New York
- NBC Studio Tour
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour
- Top of the Rock
- Tour at Lincoln Center
- Whitney Museum of American Art
- And many more!
New York has endless options, and with the New York Pass you can do as much or as little sightseeing as you like, at your own pace. For a full list of attractions, please see the itinerary section below.
Special Offer - Visit just three attractions* and save up to 50% on the standard entry price when using The New York Pass - BOOK NOW!
* price comparison based on entry to Madame Tussauds, Shearwater Harbor Cruise and New York Skyride - Book Now!